- Bigger, better and in Birmingham
- Venue is the National Motor Museum
- Date is October 02, 2018
- Conference followed by annual Leasing Broker Awards and LBF Top30
- Simple pricing structure
THE Leasing Broker Conference 2018 will have as its theme ‘What does the future look like?’.
What are the factors that will be influencing your sector in the future – and how prepared are you to meet them?
Our topics will be:
- Electrification – what’s happening? Are you prepared for your customers? How do you transition them to an electrified future?
- What are the hot areas for 2019? This was the most liked presentation from last year when Felipe Munoz from JATO Dynamics presented a fascinating view of 2018
- Welcome WLTP. But what about RDE?
- And how will WLTP and RDE affect residual values in 2019? Our key speaker on this has been confirmed as Rupert Pontin, Director of Valuations at Cazana
- 5G and connectivity – can you live without it? Or will it be the ‘fuel’ of the future?
- What can we expect in the Autumn Budget?
So join us and our line up of expert speakers to find out at the second Leasing Broker Federation Conference.
Last year’s event was a huge success. And we’re better from this year’s event which will also be shaped by the Leasing Broker Federation Steering Committee.
“Another excellently LBF organised event with a great range of speakers and fantastic content. The day was both thoroughly professional and relaxed at the same time,” said Steve Johnson of Reliance Vehicle Management.
We asked you to rate our speakers out of five where five is excellent – all our speakers were rated 4 or 5, such was the quality of their presentations.
“You’ve definitely set the bar high for the 2018 Conference!” added Paul Parkinson of Synergy Automotive.
What you’ll get from Conference
- Industry intelligence
- Stimulating conference speakers
- Networking opportunities
- The opportunity to stay on to the evening awards event and LBF T30
Meet the sponsors
Our sponsors of the Leasing Broker Conference and Awards dinner are Arval, Lex Autolease, Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions, FleetProcure, APD and Carmmunity.
Flexible ticketing policy
We learned from last year to keep the pricing structure simple. So you can choose from the following:
- Buy a Combined ticket
- A Conference ticket only
- Or just a Dinner ticket only
- The choice is yours
One thing is for sure. Don’t miss out. It will be the industry highlight of the year.
Book your tickets for Conference now