All-new Vauxhall Insignia on sale
- Pricing from just £17,115 on-the-road
- Powertrains from 110PS to 260PS with all-new 1.5-litre Turbo petrol
- Undercuts key competitors with BiK savings of up to £1,983
- Whole life cost savings of up to £5,691 versus sector rivals
- On sale now; official unveil at Geneva; first deliveries in the summer
THE all-new Vauxhall Insignia is on sale now priced from £17,115 on-the-road and big savings for company car drivers ahead of its world debut at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show next week.
Available as a five-door Grand Sport hatch and Sports Tourer estate with a 65-model range, with a rugged Country Tourer estate coming soon, the new range starts at nearly £1,500 less than the entry price into the outgoing line-up.
And as a business package it takes on the Ford Mondeo, Skoda Superb, and Volkswagen Passat
Range highlights include the all-new 1.5-litre Turbo petrol model priced from £17,115 on-the-road. For Sports Tourer customers, prices start from £18,615 on-the-road for the entry-level estate model. The range-topping 2.0-litre (260PS) 4X4 petrol, another all-new powertrain, is available in Elite Nav trim from £26,455 on-the-road.
One of the highlights of the diesel offering is the 1.6-litre (110PS) Turbo D ecoTEC model (prices start at £18,485 on-the-road) that achieves CO2 emissions of 105g/km. The range includes Design, Design Nav, SRi, SRi Nav, SRi VX-Line Nav, Tech Line Nav and Elite Nav versions.
The new Insignia range offers big savings over key competitors for company car drivers. Thanks to Vauxhall’s optimised P11D pricing, the Insignia Grand Sport Design Nav 1.6-litre Turbo D (110PS) ecoTEC saves a company car driver up to £1,983 in benefit-in-kind tax over a four-year/80,000 mile period against a Volkswagen Passat SE Business 1.6-litre TDI (120PS), and up to £1,358 over a Skoda Superb CR SE Technology 1.6TDI 120PS.
For fleet-decision makers, the Insignia Grand Sport Design Nav 1.6-litre Turbo D (110PS) ecoTEC provides a whole life cost saving of up to £5,691 versus a Volkswagen Passat SE Business 1.6-litre TDI (120PS), and up to £4,350 over a Ford Mondeo Zetec [Nav] 1.5 TDCi ECOnetic (120PS).
Driver and passenger safety are crucial for both company car drivers and fleet managers alike, which is why the new Insignia range gets the Front Camera System and Vauxhall OnStar, as standard. The Front Camera System incorporates features such as lane keep assist, following distance indicator, forward collision alert, low speed collision mitigation braking and active emergency braking.
Vauxhall OnStar gives occupants access to a host of innovative services including automatic crash response; as well as 4G Wi-Fi for up to seven devices, stolen vehicle assistance, vehicle diagnostics, destination download and smartphone functionality.
Standard features on entry level Insignia Grand Sport Design trim
- Exterior convenience/styling:
- 17-inch bi-colour structure wheels
- Automatic lighting control
- Electrically operated front/rear windows
- Keyless entry and start
- Electrically-adjustable/heated door mirrors
- Air conditioning
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Leather-covered steering wheel
- Steering wheel audio/phone/cruise controls
- Steering column adjustable for reach/rake
- IntelliLink audio system (seven-inch colour touchscreen, AM/FM/DAB digital radio, Bluetooth audio streaming/mobile phone portal, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto and USB audio connection)
- Seven speakers (five front, two rear)
Safety and security:
- Vauxhall OnStar
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP)
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Front camera system
- Six airbags
- ISOFIX child seat mounting points on all three rear seats
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Security alarm system