IT was a great pleasure to meet everyone at Bailbrook House on Thursday evening for the Bath broker dinner.
Sponsored by Infiniti, the dinner featured a presentation by Hitachi’s Chris Swallow on the company’s background and its aims for the broker market, and insights into search engine giant Google from Bruce Black of Creative Merchants, a certified Google Partner.
And a special welcome was extended to Todd Williams from Arval, the first time he had attended a Leasing Broker Federation event since assuming the head of broker role.
It was a typically lively and vibrant evening of conversation and banter – and a typically late evening in the bar too. Well, they always are!
Those attending the evening were:
- Paul Bulloch, Concept Vehicle Leasing
- Paul Watts-Barnes, Infiniti
- Lucy Allbery, Infiniti
- Chris Swallow, Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions
- Ian Evans-Piper, Leasewell
- Chris Shambrook, Leasewell
- Kelly Marshall, Gateway2Lease
- Robert Marshall, Gateway2Lease
- Todd Williams, Arval
- Bruce Black, The Creative Merchants
- Nick Ratcliffe, Business Car Manager
- Ralph Morton, Business Car Manager
Our next event will be at Alderley Edge Hotel on 22 September. If you want to come, let me know and I’ll book you up: call me on 020 3773 6138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can use the booking form at the bottom of this post.