STAFF at Fareham-based CVM Group take on Gung-Ho challenge with a team of 12 for the Southampton charity event this Saturday.
Gung-Ho’s series of events is reportedly the most popular 5km in the world and 2017 sees the biggest and bounciest inflatable course ever seen! The CVM team will run, jump and bounce their way around the course. The 5km route includes the biggest inflatable slide in Europe with a foam party finish!
Mark Oldrey, operations director at CVM and part of the team, said: “The team of 12 at CVM decided to enter Gung-Ho as it is open to all people no matter whether they are a seasoned marathon runner or if they just fancy joining in the fun. Everyone who wanted to take part, can!”
This year has already seen the CVM team raise money for Comic Relief via a bakeathon and the team wanted to continue 2017 with more fundraising by taking part in Gung-Ho while raising funds for Children in Need at the same time.
The CVM team is made up of staff from across various departments, and joining Mark Oldrey are
- Jaymie Stanbrook (senior account manager of Fleet Management),
- Chris McCauley (senior account manager of Vehicle & Finance Solutions),
- Jason Ahmet (account manager of Vehicle & Finance Solutions),
- Paris Gower (senior sales executive of CVM Cars),
- James Waterhouse (sales executive of CVM Cars),
- Josh Frost (marketing assistant),
- Emma Short (sales administrator),
- Caroline Isley (account manager of CVM Minibuses),
- Teona Wingate (account manager of Fleet Management),
- Chaz Eynon (van sales specialist of CVM Vans) and
- Lottie Hunt (sales administrator).
Gung-Ho Southampton is at Southampton Common, The Avenue, Southampton. For more information about the Gung-Ho event visit their website.