Confronting market challenges
JOIN us for the first dedicated Leasing Broker Conference during the day on November 23 to ensure you stay on top of issues affecting the broker market – and then celebrate the best in the business at our Awards Dinner.
The content for the conference has been produced following consultation with the Leasing Broker Federation Steering Committee.
Book your place now!
Complete the form
Find out about:
- Autonomous cars: what role for brokers?
- Staying compliant – are you doing enough for the FCA?
- Market trends: what’s beyond the PCH boom and how will disrupters affect your market?
- Super dealers – how can they help grow your market?
- If diesel is dead, what will power the future?
- Sub prime finance: a route to new customers or ticking time bomb
Why you should attend?
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in the market.
- Learn about future issues – and how they might affect your business.
- Meet new suppliers and grow your business.
- Network with your colleagues.
- Ensure you stay on top of the issues affecting the broker market.
- Conference subject areas chosen by the Leasing Broker Federation Steering Committee
- Interactive panel discussions
- Speed networking opportunities
- Meet the funders
- Refreshments available throughout the day
The first Leasing Broker Conference will be from 10.30am to 5pm on November 23, 2017
The Leasing Broker Awards Dinner will be from 7pm onwards on November 23, 2017
Reaching the venue
RSA House is at Durham Street, London, WC2N 6EZ.
Just 4 minutes walk from Charing Cross/Embankment Tube stations
Our venue for the first Leasing Broker Conference is the splendid Georgian RSA House just off London’s Strand.
The Robert Adam designed building combines the splendour of the Georgian period with high quality contemporary design and versatile space for conferencing events.
The mission of the RSA (Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce) is to enrich society through ideas and action – thus RSA House dovetails perfectly with the thought-provoking content of the Leasing Broker Federation conference.
For over 260 years this historic building has been home to some of the most creative thinkers who have been dedicated to shaping the future through ideas and action.
RSA House features a purpose-built auditorium with full interactive facilities for post-talk discussions and two areas for speed networking with prospective suppliers and funders.
Specialist catering facilities will be available to provide refreshments throughout the day in the Vaults of RSA House.
The speaker line up is currently being finalised.
Then join us for the awards evening
Following the day’s conference celebrate the best brokers and the launch of the LBF T30 – our rundown of the biggest brokers in the market – at our annual awards and dinner.
The awards dinner will be held in the beautiful Adams designed Benjamin Franklin Room which has a dramatic Troika chandelier that reflects geometric patterns on to the ceiling.
The cost for the combined events – both the Conference & Awards – is £500.00 + VAT.
Places will be limited but priority will be given to those attendees of both the Conference & Awards.
Conference only (includes refreshments and lunch): £295.00 + VAT
Awards Dinner only: £230.00 + VAT