LEADING fleet leasing broker Fleet Alliance sponsors the SME Company Car of the Year Awards 2017.
Fleet Alliance is renewing its successful sponsorship from last year in the awards aimed directly at the cars that are best for SMEs.
There are seven categories and an overall car of the year. Manufacturers enter the models that they think are best for each category.
The categories are:
- Best Value SME Company Car
- Best Compact SME Company Car
- Best Large SME Company Car
- Best Director’s SME Company Car
- Best Green SME Company Car
- Best SME Company Car Programme
- Best SME After Sales Programme
The results are then judged by an independent panel of experts. These are:
- Steve Cocks, Lex Autolease
- Todd Williams, Arval
- Colin Tourick, University of Buckingham
- Jim McNally, Alphabet
- Martin Brown, Fleet Alliance
The judging panel is chaired by Paul Hollick, managing director of The Miles Consultancy, and chairman of the Institute of Car Fleet Management (ICFM).
The awards will be presented to the winning manufacturers at a special luncheon on 22 February at Sexy Fish in London’s Mayfair.
Fleet Alliance recently announced the acquisition of Neva Consultants to create the Fleet Alliance Group, with a combined fleet size of 25,000 vehicles.
You can see a shortlist for the SME Company Car of the Year Awards, supported by Fleet Alliance, here.