DO you have a real understanding of your customer satisfaction? Do you have metrics to measure that satisfaction?
Who is attending the Bristol broker dinner?
- Paul Bulloch, Concept Vehicle Leasing
- John Henares, Concept Vehicle Leasing
- Piers Bambridge, Pike & Bambridge
- Sean Clarke, Auto Choices
- Keith Hawes, Nationwide Vehicle Contracts
- Lee Jones, Kew Vehicle Leasing
- Ian Evans-Piper, Leasewell
- Paul Turner, apd Global Research
- Paul Watts-Barnes, Blue Poppy Vehicle Solutions
- Andrew Starr, Blue Poppy Vehicle Solutions
- Todd Williams, Arval
- Mark Yeandle, Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions
- Gareth Thomas, Hyundai
- Nick Ratcliffe, Leasing Broker Federation
- Ralph Morton, Leasing Broker Federation
These are just some of the subjects that will tackled by Paul Turner from APD who will be talking informally over our next broker dinner at Bristol. And no doubt in the bar afterwards…
Gareth Thomas from Hyundai will also be on hand to tell you about the all-new Hyundai i30, and the new estate version that was launched at Geneva, along with the opportunity to become more involved with the Hyundai brand.
We have a couple of places left if you wish to join us next week on 16 March – the booking form is below.
The date is Thursday March 16 and the venue is The Grange Hotel at north Bristol – click here for details and to book a room.
The format for March 16 Bristol broker dinner
- Hyundai will feature the new i30 and a Tucson outside the event.
Drinks reception at 6.30pm.
Meal at 7.45pm.
Before the meal Paul Turner of apd will give a briefing on why customer satisfaction is important to brokers.
Meet funders Todd Williams of Arval and Mark Yeandle of Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions
Networking before, during and after the dinner.
To book just complete the form below: