WELCOME to the Leasing Broker Awards 2017, refreshed this year with input from the Steering Committee as to what the awards should be called and areas that should be covered.
And one of the star additions is the Spirit of Broking Award.
The awards, now in their fifth year, recognise the excellence and professionalism of leasing brokers, providers of lease and finance facilities to the SME and fleet sector.
The Leasing Broker Awards, run by the Leasing Broker Federation, are delivered through the dedicated broker website LeasingBrokerNews.co.uk and are supported by the key funders in the market: Alphabet, Arval, Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions and Lex Autolease.
Who can enter the awards?
The Leasing Broker Awards are open to independent leasing brokers. Entry is free to members of the Leasing Broker Federation; £95+ VAT to all other brokers.
Leasing Broker Awards presentation
The Leasing Broker Awards will take place in the evening of November 23 at the RSA off London’s Strand. The Leasing Broker Awards follow the Leasing Broker Conference earlier in the day. For more details and to book your place click here.
What categories can you enter?
There are nine categories reflecting the breadth and diversity of the leasing broker sector. Award sponsors are BMW Group and Hyundai
- Best Small Leasing Broker
- Best Medium Leasing Broker
- Best Large Leasing Broker
- Best Marketing & Innovation Award
- Best Small Leasing Broker Customer Service Award
- Best Medium Leasing Broker Customer Service Award
- Best Large Leasing Broker Customer Service Award
- Best Green Leasing Broker Award
- Best Van Leasing Broker Award
In addition there are two further awards:
- Spirit of leasing broker award – nominated by the funder judges
- Broker of the Year – chosen by the judges from the category winners
Who are the judges?
The Leasing Broker Awards will be judged by a panel of experts from the leasing and industry.
- Graham Conway – Alphabet
Graham is head of Partner at Alphabet, the mobility specialist’s dedicated broker channel. Graham has extensive experience in the leasing sector.
- Todd Williams – Arval
Todd Williams is the head of broker at Arval UK, working closely with specialist brokers throughout the UK to maximise retention and growth.
- Steve Cocks – Lex Autolease
Steve, who is now in his 26th year at Lloyds banking group, is now director of Lex Autolease Broker Division.
- Chris Swallow – Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions
Chris is the national sales manager – associates at Hitachi, heading up the company’s broker division.
- Paul Hollick – Chair of the ICFM & Managing Director at TMC
Paul was also chairman of the Business Car Manager SME Company Car of the Year Awards 2017 and the Business Van of the Year Awards 2017.
- Colin Tourick – Professor of Automotive Management, University of Buckingham.
Colin is a management consultant specialising in the automotive fleet and asset finance markets in the UK and overseas and a prolific author.
- Matt Bristow – manufacturer sales director, BCA
Matt is manufacturer sales director at BCA, looking after the group’s relationships with OEMs and captive finance companies, following 16 years with the BMW Group
How to enter
Entries for the awards will open soon and close on September 01 2017. All you have to do is choose the category you wish to enter and complete a form online.
The cost of entry is £95 + VAT or FREE to Leasing Broker Federation members. This is an administration fee that includes our assistance to ensure your entries are of a professional standard. You can enter as many categories as you feel relevant.