THE Leasing Broker Federation is an independent membership organisation supporting leasing brokers and operators across the UK.
The fundamentals of the Federation are to promote the leasing broker sector – through awards, research and news stories including member achievements – and provide networking and new business opportunities.
There are currently more than 100 paid-up members – representing the premier leasing brokerages in the UK.
The Leasing Broker Federation in 2017: growing membership, growing influence…
This year has seen the main Federation partner funders Alphabet, Arval, Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions and Lex Autolease as the main Federation partner funders joined by more associate partners offering solutions to members as well as supporting activities overseen by a Steering Committee of members.
The Leasing Broker Federation has also seen our membership consolidate and add new members weekly.
We have conducted our second Leasing Broker Attitude Survey, which is well received, run two highly successful Leasing Broker Federation Golf Days with support from Europcar, and held well-attended regional broker networking dinners, supported by Infiniti including presentations from funder partners and Federation supporters.
And rounding off 2016 was the Federation luncheon and awards – a sell-out success – in November.
For 2017 we have put together a programme that further extends the benefits of Federation membership and participation
Leasing Broker Federation 2017 Calendar
- The Leasing Broker Attitude Survey publication.
- Launch of Leasing Broker Top 30
- The Manchester Regional Dinner will be held on Thursday September 21 @ 6.30pm, supported by Hyundai .
- The Birmingham Regional Dinner will be held on Thursday October 19 @ 6.30pm supported by BMW/MINI Group.
- The Leasing Broker Federation Conference, LBF Top 30 and Awards dinner will be held in London at RSA House on Thursday November 23 from 10.30am to 5pm.
Leasing Broker Federation 2017 Membership Cost
The cost of membership is £180 per year, and includes
- Weekly email newsletter for all company employees
- Editorial coverage of your company’s successes and news with social media promotion
- Inclusion in the Leasing Broker Directory – featured on Business Car Manager and Business Vans
- Free use of Federation logo to promote your professional affiliation
- Introductions to funders and manufacturers
- Attendance of the Regional Events and Annual Conference & Awards Dinner*
- A copy of The Leasing Broker Attitude Survey
- Attendance of The Leasing Broker Golf Competition*
- Free entry into The Leasing Broker Awards
*The cost of attendance at events is not included in the membership fee.
How to join the Leasing Broker Federation
The Leasing Broker Federation is owned and operated by Business Car Manager Ltd.