THE Leasing Broker Federation is an independent membership organisation supporting leasing brokers and operators across the UK.
The fundamentals of the Federation are to promote the leasing broker sector – through awards, research and news stories – and provide networking and new business opportunities.
There are currently 80 paid-up members – representing the premier leasing brokerages in the UK.
The Leasing Broker Federation in 2016: new name, growing influence…
This year has seen the Federation welcome a new funder partner – Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions – to join Alphabet, Arval and Lex Autolease as the main Federation partner funders, and a successful change of name from the Small Fleet Leasing Federation to the Leasing Broker Federation has also seen our membership consolidate and add new members weekly.
We have launched our first Leasing Broker Attitude Survey, which was well received, run the first highly successful Leasing Broker Federation Golf Day with support from Europcar, and held four well attended broker networking dinners, supported by Infiniti including presentations from funder partners and Federation supporters. And rounding off the year was the Federation luncheon and awards – a sell-out success – in November.
For 2017 we have put together a programme that further extends the benefits of Federation membership and participation
Leasing Broker Federation 2017 Calendar
- The Leasing Broker Attitude Survey will publish in February 2017.
- The Bristol Regional Dinner will be held on Thursday 16 March @ 6.30pm.
- Launch of Leasing Broker Top 20 in April
- The Leasing Broker Golf Competition at Woburn will be held on Wednesday 18 May @ 10.30am.
- The Manchester Regional Dinner will be held on Thursday September 21 @ 6.30pm.
- The Northampton Regional Dinner will be held on Thursday 19th October @ 6.30pm.
- The Leasing Broker Federation Conference, LBF Top 20 and Awards dinner will be held in London on Thursday 23rd in November @ 12 noon.
Leasing Broker Federation 2017 Membership Cost
The cost of membership is £180 per year, and includes
- Weekly email newsletter for all company employees
- Editorial coverage of your company’s successes and news
- Inclusion in the Leasing Broker Directory – featured on Business Car Manager and Business Vans
- Introductions to funders and manufacturers
- Attendance of the Regional Events and Annual Luncheon*
- A copy of The Leasing Broker Attitude Survey
- Attendance of The Leasing Broker Golf Competition *
- Free entry into The Leasing Broker Awards
*The cost of attendance at events is not included in the membership fee.
How to join the Leasing Broker Federation
The Leasing Broker Federation is owned and operated by Business Car Manager Ltd.