- Find out about Hyundai’s plans for IONIQ Hybrid and new Kona SUV
- Learn about Premia’s new GAP insurance product for brokers
- Network with your colleagues and funders
- Roundtable discussion on industry issues
- Dinner supported by Hyundai
- Don’t miss out! Book now.
WE have a great turnout of brokers and funders for our Manchester dinner next week. So far, there are 27 places booked… leaving three open.
Be part of the action on Thursday, September 21, at the fabulous and futuristic Spanish-owned INNSIDE Hotel Manchester, chosen by Federation committee member Graham Prince.
Hyundai’s Gareth Thomas will explain Hyundai’s approach to the market with its IONIQ range and all-new Kona SUV revealed at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
There will also be a presentation from Ian Simpson of Premia Solutions with the company’s innovative new GAP product for leasing brokers.
Plus there will be plenty of networking opportunities. So what are you waiting for? Three places left for a great broker industry evening.
The format of the dinner will be:
- Drinks reception at 6.30pm.
- Meal at 7.45pm.
Booking form below – first three get in.
Book your place now!
Complete the form