THE Leasing Broker Awards 2017 are open and the judges are waiting to see your entries.
Remember, you can enter as many categories as you wish as long as you qualify for the criteria.
There are nine categories you can enter. Plus our funder judges will nominate one broker for the new Spirit of Broking award, while the full panel of judges will vote for their Broker of the Year from the category winners.
- Enter the Leasing Broker Awards on our microsite, click here
Our new-look awards have been formulated with the help and feedback of the Leasing Broker Federation Steering Committee.
So who are the judges this year? We have all the heads of broker division from our funding partners plus three well-respected independents who understand the market well.
The judges are:
- Graham Conway, head of Partner at Alphabet
- Todd Williams, head of broker at Arval
- Steve Cocks, director of Lex Autolease Broker Division
- Chris Swallow, national sales manager – associates at Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions
- Paul Hollick, chair of the ICFM & managing director at TMC
- Colin Tourick, Professor of Automotive Management, University of Buckingham
- Matt Bristow, manufacturer sales director, BCA
We will be announcing an exciting new chair of the judges next week.
What are you waiting for? Enter now!
See the judges, see the categories and enter the awards. Click here