CONGRATULATIONS to Paul Fagan, CEO of Car Leasing Made Simple, who is now a member of the BVRLA Leasing Broker Committee.
Paul joined the committee at the beginning of this month which is chaired by Mike Potter of Fleetdrive.
The committee provides an arena for members to develop and discuss new ideas as well as BVRLA regulatory issues.
The BVRLA declined to comment on Paul’s appointment.
Other leasing broker members of the committee are:
- Spencer Blake – Vice Chairman, Wessex Fleet Solutions
- Nigel Brain, Leasing Options
- Martin Brown, Fleet Alliance
- Alan Carreras, Bridle Vehicle Leasing
- Graham Prince, Neva Consultants
- Tony Flood, Benchmark Leasing
- Paul Parkinson, Synergy Automotive
- Rod Lloyd, Low Cost Vans
- Stephen Greenstreet, Greenfleets
Funders who sit on the committee are:
- Andy Chatwin, ALD Automotive
- Steve Cocks, Lex Autolease
- Tom Brewer, Network
- Todd Williams, Arval
- David Snarr, Ogilvie Fleet
- Chris Swallow, Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions
- Graham Conway, Alphabet
The committee meets two or three times a year: the next meeting is scheduled for 24 May.