SO here’s a thing: Business Car Manager has launched a Special Offers programme for leasing providers.
It’s a lead generator that allows you to display leasing deals on the SME business motoring website www.BusinessCarManager.co.uk.
Prices start from £215 per month for a three month booking period; a multibuy discount is also offered.
- View the Special Offers section on www.BusinessCarManager.co.uk
- Order the low-down on the Special Offers programme
- Contact Roger Herring. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Models are restricted to one offer per supplier: so there cannot be multiple offers on a BMW 520d M Sport Touring, for example.
So how does the Special Offers programme work?
Visitors arrive to www.BusinessCarManager.co.uk via long tail search having ‘googled’ specific content. Visitors are then connected with advertiser offers that reflect their interest, and the content they are reading.
- Each offer package is for 3 months and can be changed once
- Two levels of packages are available
- Packages are boosted by marketing amplification
“Business Car Manager is a resource used by SME, fleet and business car drivers to source information that helps them make decisions on motoring matters,” commented publishing director, Nick Ratcliffe.
“By connecting content with services, the visitor journey can be completed.”
The Special Offers programme has been running in beta format since the beginning of January, and has already generated significant reader interest.
“From the beta roll out, we will be refining the look and feel of our Special Offers programme to further boost efficiency for the launch mid-February,” added Ratcliffe.
Discover the Special Offers programme
- Email Roger Herring to register your interest and receive the Special Offers pack: email@example.com