DAVID Brennan, the chief executive of Nexus Vehicle Management – the leading provider of corporate vehicle rental in the UK – is to be chairman of the Small Fleet Leasing Awards 2014.
The awards, launched today 22 July 2014 by Business Car Manager, recognise the best suppliers of small fleet leasing to the SME sector, the engine room of the UK’s economic recovery.
The Small Fleet Leasing Awards have the full backing of the key market funders – Alphabet, Arval, Lex Autolease and Network Vehicles – while also enjoying further support from Nexus Vehicle Management and risk management firm Applied Driving Techniques.
“We are hugely pleased to have David Brennan as our chairman for the awards. Mr Brennan has great depth and understanding of the leasing sector after eight years as managing director of LeasePlan UK, and insight and gravitas is crucial to the importance of these awards,” said Ralph Morton, editorial director, Business Car Manager.
- Nigel Trotman, strategic fleet consultant Alphabet
- Ty Smith, head of sales – SME, Arval
- Jo Elms, commercial director, LeasePlan UK
- Steve Cocks, direct broker division, Lex Autolease
- Peter Hollinshead, former head of HSBC Vehicle Finance and now director of FleetSave
- Colin Tourick, former managing director of CitiCapital Fleet and now director of management consultants Colin Tourick Associates
“The strength of our judging team, and their combined experience in the field, is testimony to how important these Small Fleet Leasing Awards have become, in what is only the second year we have run them,” commented editorial director, Ralph Morton.
There are seven award categories that can be entered, while the judges will appoint their Small Fleet Leasing Company of the Year from the entries received.
Last year’s winner of the inaugural Small Fleet Leasing Awards was Fleet Alliance.
Enter the Small Fleet Leasing Awards
Click here: Small Fleet Leasing Awards 2014