NEXT WEEK the Leasing Broker Federation annual conference takes centre stage and we have a full speaker line up and very nearly a full house.
If you haven’t booked your place, there’s still a chance, but you will have to be quick – there are very few delegate places left.
The conference and awards take place at the National Motorcycle Museum next Thursday, October 3, a day which promises to be a blend of education, networking and celebration. including the conference, supplier exhibition, annual dinner, awards and the unveiling of the LBF Top30
The Leasing Broker Conference is designed to keep you informed about the current trends, issues and solutions to provide you with the most relevant knowledge to allow you to grow your business.
As ever, the conference will focus on this year’s key industry topics and is aimed at those responsible for developing or leading the business, and those who interact with customers, funders and suppliers.
This year’s speaker line-up:
- Rob Whalley, director of APD Global Research
- Nigel Morris, motor industry specialist and employment tax specialist
- Richard Parkin of Grant Thornton’s Strategy and Commercial Advisory team.
- Jeff Knight, UK Forecast Manager, CAP HPI
- Mike Friend, Head of Business Development at Honchō.
- Jon Horsfield, CEO and founder of Diode Fleetpower.
James Cowan, Charging Manager – EV Charging and E-Mobility solutions, Webasto Group
- Dominic Phinn of Client Earth’s Clean Air team.
- Ian Featherstone, Account Manager, Supply Chain at the Energy Saving Trust
So, book your place soon before places run out. You can come to the Conference only; dinner only; or conference and dinner. See our conference page or call Andy Hirons on 0203 773 6138.