The Leasing Broker Federation is an independent membership organisation supporting leasing brokers and operators across the UK.
The fundamentals of the Federation are to promote the leasing broker sector – through awards, research and news stories including member achievements – and provide networking and new business opportunities.
There are currently more than 130 paid-up members – representing the premier leasing brokerages in the UK.
What draws Brokers to join and remain part of federation?
A group of over 100+ like minded brokers who see the value to their business and their staff by:
- Keeping up to date with current market trends
- Having an understanding of what will affect their business and the market in the future
- Learning from peers on what works well
- Meeting leading funders and service suppliers
Here is what some of our federation members say:
“This helps us stay at the forefront of the industry and has unlocked many new relationships and opportunities”.
Rob Marshall, Operations Director, Gateway2Lease
“…great camaraderie between members, (including what you may consider as ‘competitors’) useful supplier introductions, insight of future trends within our industry”.
Steve Johnson, Reliance Vehicle Management
“…the events the Federation organise introduce a wide range of suppliers, funders and manufacturers who communicate and raise some interesting insights relevant and useful to our business”.
Keith Hawes, Director, Nationwide Vehicle Contracts Ltd
“…having personally attended every LBF event for the past two years I made many new friends and business associates whom, via the sharing of best practice, have helped me bring in many new policies and strategies to help our growth”.
Lee Jones, Kew Vehicle Leasing Limited
“The Leasing Broker Federation provides a crucial role in supporting and promoting the role of the leasing broker”.
Martin Brown, Fleet Alliance
Benefits to you of being an Associate member:
- Additional sales opportunities through broker meetings
- Sales enquiries coming from a premium directory listing
- Business relationship building with brokers
- Key information sharing
- Instant credibility by being a federation member
1: Associate membership (£795 per annum)
- Access to the brokers
- Option to attend regional events and the annual conference & awards
- Option to present at one of the regional dinners
- Premium directory listing accessible by brokers
- Use of the Leasing Broker Federation logo in marketing material
- A Federation certificate to display at premises
- Access to additional marketing programmes
2: Associate membership Plus ( £1,200 per annum) as above, plus:
- 1 x attendee at the annual conference & awards
3: Partner membership (£3,795 per annum) as above, plus
- Display advertising programme on Leasing Broker Federation