THE Leasing Broker Federation is an independent membership organisation supporting leasing brokers and operators across the UK.
The fundamentals of the Federation are to promote the leasing broker sector – through awards, research and news stories including member achievements – and provide networking and new business opportunities.
There are currently more than 100 paid-up members – representing the premier leasing brokerages in the UK.
The Leasing Broker Federation in 2018:
The past year saw the main Federation partner funders Arval, Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions and Lex Autolease joined by more associate partners offering solutions to members as well as supporting activities overseen by a Steering Committee of members.
Associate partners include APD, Premia Solutions, CVS and Carmmunity.
The Leasing Broker Federation has also seen our membership consolidate and add new members weekly. Currently there are in excess of 100 members.
We conducted our second Leasing Broker Attitude Survey, ran the second of two highly successful annual Leasing Broker Federation Golf Days with support from Europcar, and held well-attended regional broker networking dinners, supported by Hyundai and BMW Group including presentations from funder partners and Federation supporters.
Following on from the sell-out success of the 2016 Federation luncheon and awards, 2017 saw the format grow with another sell-out for the first Leasing Broker Conference at RSA House in London, followed by the annual Leasing Broker Awards Dinner and launch of the Leasing Broker Top 30.
For 2018 we have put together a programme that further extends the benefits of Federation membership and participation
Leasing Broker Federation 2018 Calendar
- Four regional dinners – Birmingham, Manchester, Brighton and the London end of year special.
- The 2018 Conference and Awards will be in October 2018.
- The regular research will be happening in early 2018 – looking back at how fellow brokers saw the market change.
- Golf is on the cards in April/May and a course is being sourced – if you have any preferences please let us know.
- New initiatives are “soft skills” training for your team – marketing, social media and customer service, these being delivered regionally at a location near you.
- New Certificates, Membership Packs and Digital Assets will be sent to you in January.
Leasing Broker Federation 2018 Membership Cost
The cost of membership is £195 per year, and includes
- Weekly email newsletter for all company employees
- Editorial coverage of your company’s successes and news with social media promotion
- Inclusion in the Leasing Broker Directory – featured on Business Car Manager and Business Vans
- Free use of Federation logo to promote your professional affiliation
- Introductions to funders and manufacturers
- Attendance of the Regional Events and Annual Conference & Awards Dinner*
- A copy of The Leasing Broker Attitude Survey
- Attendance of The Leasing Broker Golf Competition*
- Free entry into The Leasing Broker Awards
*The cost of attendance at events is not included in the membership fee.
How to join the Leasing Broker Federation
The Leasing Broker Federation is owned and operated by Business Car Manager Ltd.