THERE were, inevitably, some drop outs from the Brimingham Broker Dinner as a result of the #BeastFromTheEast weather.
But that didn’t prevent those who made it from having an excellent evening of discussion, thought provoking presentation, and networking.
Supported by Carmmunity, the dinner included a presentation by David Friend of paid media specialists, Profitable Sites, on search engine tips, remarketing, automation, secure websites and the latest Google search update due this summer.
We also had an impromptu talk from Team GB paralympian Toby Pawson (Concept Vehicle Leasing) on training and the link between elite sport and business.
It was also an opportunity to welcome new members Applied Leasing to the Federation.
“A big thank you to everyone that came along. It was so good to have free-flowing discussion around the dinner table all evening,” said Ralph Morton from the Leasing Broker Federation. “And thank you to Carmmunity and David Friend for their support on the night.”
Attendees at the Hotel du Vin, Birmingham, were:
- Rick Wilson, CBVC
- Ian Vodden, Carmmunity
- Louise Hughes, Carmmunity
- Gordon Lyster, Odo Drive
- David Friend, Profitable Sites
- Nick Ratcliffe, Leasing Broker Federation
- Ralph Morton, Leasing Broker Federation
- Chris Codd, Premia
- Simon Beckett, Lex Autolease
- Lee Jones, Kew Vehicle Leasing
- Arron Mogridge, Fleet Procure
- Matthew Pizzey, Applied Leasing
- Lucy Joyce, Applied Leasing
- Paul Bulloch, Concept Vehicle Leasing
- Toby Pawson, Concept Vehicle Leasing