TIME is running out to enter the Small Fleet Leasing Awards 2014. Entries close on Friday 12 September 2014.
Run by Business Car Manager – the website for small businesses and SME small fleets – and Business Vans, the website for trades and business van fleets, the idea is to find the best small fleet leasing companies in the country.
The Small Fleet Leasing Awards are open to independent car and van leasing brokers who provide much-needed vehicle finance into the SME market.
- Applied Driving Techniques
- Lex Autolease
- Network Vehicles
- Nexus Vehicle Management
The awards are highly valued.
Concept Vehicle Leasing won Best Small Fleet Leasing Company up to 250 sales last year.
Concept Vehicle Leasing will definitely be entering the Small Fleet Leasing Awards in 2014, and win or lose, the awards will definitely help shape our business for the future
Here’s what MD Paul Bulloch had to say about the awards:
“Being announced as a winner of a Small Fleet Leasing Award at the inaugural event in 2013 was one of the proudest moments in Concept Vehicle Leasing’s history. For our business to have been scrutinised by some of the most influential and experienced industry figures, and for them to consider Concept Vehicle Leasing as the best in class, is a true testament to the quality of our offering, and the high level of service we provide to our customers.
“Such recognition can prove invaluable, particularly if you are looking to secure new funding facilities or build relationships with manufacturers and key suppliers.
“However, where it really counts is how you can use such an award win to secure new customers. In just this past week, I’ve met with two new prospects and on both occasions I’ve been able to tell them about our award win.
“It adds credibility, helps to build rapport and trust and ultimately can help secure future business.
“Concept Vehicle Leasing will definitely be entering the Small Fleet Leasing Awards in 2014, and win or lose, the awards will definitely help shape our business for the future.”
There are seven categories that can be entered – including a new category for car manufacturers providing SME fleet leasing funding through their dealer networks.
Small Fleet Leasing Awards 2014
- Best small fleet leasing company: fewer than 250 vehicles sales
- Best small fleet leasing company: + 250 vehicle sales
- Best manufacturer small fleet leasing programme
- Best small fleet leasing marketing award
- Best small fleet leasing customer service award
- Best small fleet green leasing company
- Best small fleet van leasing company
If you are a small fleet leasing company or car manufacturer, then you can enter the awards through our dedicated awards website.
Small Fleet Leasing Awards 2014 judging panel
- Chairman David Brennan, CEO of Nexus Vehicle Management
- Nigel Trotman, Strategic Fleet Consultant, Alphabet
- Ty Smith, Head of SME Sales, Arval
- Jo Elms, Commercial Director, LeasePlan
- Steve Cocks, Director of Broker Division, Lex Autolease
- Peter Hollinshead, Director, FleetSave
- Colin Tourick, Consultant, Colin Tourick Associates